Automatic Pill Tablet Press Machine
Tablet press machine is mainly used in the pharmaceutical industry. It is an automatic continuous production equipment pressing a granular material into diameter not longer than 13mm circle, shaped tablet with text, symbols, and graphics.
Automatic pill tablet press machine is a single-press/doule-press type, continuous automatic tablet press machine for pressing granular raw materials into tablets. It is mainly used in pharmaceutical industry, chemical, food, electronic, plastic and metallurgical industries.
Automatic Pill Tablet Press Machine Series Catalog
Tablet Press Process
- The bottom punch ascents in the mold and then extends from the lower end of the middle die hole into the middle die hole to seal the bottom of the middle die hole.
- Filling powder into the middle mold hole with a doser.
- The upper punch descends to the middle die hole and then press the powder into tablets.
- The upper punch is retracted from the cavity and raised above the middle die hole. The lower punch then pushes the tablet out of the middle die hole to complete a tableting process.
- Lower the bottom punch to its original position and prepare for the next fill.
- Made of stainless steel, the machine is fully-enclosed, which meets the G.M.P requirement.
- It has transparent windows so that press condition can be observed clearly. The windows can be opened, making cleaning and maintenance much easier.
- The machine can press not only round tablets but also different geometrical shape tablets, annular tablets, and the tablets may have the impressed letters on both sides.
- A power suction unit is attached to take the residual powder during operation, so that the blockage powder can be collected and reused.
- An overload protection unit is included in the system to avoid the damage of the punches and apparatus.
- The machine’s worm gear drive adopts fully-enclosed oil-immersed lubrication with long service-life, preventing cross pollution.
|Max.Depth of fill(mm)||15||15||30||15|
|Max.Thickness of largest tablet(mm)||6||6||15||6|